About

Cincinnati Testing Laboratories (CTL) was founded in 1946 to provide high-quality, independent testing services to industry and government agencies. In 1970 our continued growth resulted in relocation to our present facilities in the Forest Park suburb of Cincinnati, Ohio. CTL became a wholly owned subsidiary of Metcut Research Inc.

Our staff of engineers, technicians and machinists specializes in the machining, conditioning, and testing of composite, metallic, and advanced composite materials. In addition to conducting routine tests, CTL is the leader in developing specialized machining and testing procedures for one-of-a-kind, non-standard tests.